26 Comments - Write a Comment

1. COUNTING THE DAYS WHEN THEY BRING HAWAII FIVE O BACK/WISH THEY COULD TURN BACK THE CLOCK AND BRING MOONLIGHT BACK/OR ADD BETH TO HAWAII FIVE 0/ALEX COULDNT GET ANY HOTTER/BY THE WAY THERE IS AN ACTOR THAT WAS ON THE GLADES WHO PLAYED A DOCTOR AND HE COULD PASS FOR ALEX’S TWIN BROTHER/ I HAD TO LOOK TWICE TO MAKE SURE IT WASNT ALEX/ HOT HOT HOT

1. who was the actor, and were can I see the blade? Sorry but not fimalier with it. I need to see this guy that looks like “our” guy. I agree it would be soooo awsome to have Beth on Hawaii 5-o , You’d think he would use his pull and remember his old cast mates. Would lie to see Josef also.

2. Great pictures, Tiffany! Can’t wait for Season 2. Hope it also airs in the Philippines on Sept. 19…..

3. OMG…that is one freakin’ hot look…Alex O in an orange prison jumpsuit. Could he look any sexier??? I’m totally mush…and can hardly hold out till the season 2 premiere. Tho’ Alex is the main man for me, I too really enjoy Scott C and his Danno character. All the cast of H50 are fine and the new ones will also be awesome. Watiting with baited breath. Thanks a billion Tiffany for these great treats.

4. do you think so Pirox? really?? : Silbar:

5. For a man who looks good in anything he looks AMAZING in orange! Maybe it just gives the illusion of the bad boy side :bandit: lol 😀 :ninja:

6. I want to be a gun!!!!!!Great picture!Summer is too long, I can´t wait for more time…In my country there´s an expresion: Estoy ke me subo por las paredes!!! :woot: :woot: Please I need more and more and more……….JA!ja!ja!

1. My sentiments exactly!! 😆

7. Thanks Tiff for the pictures!!! Alex looks so hot wearing anything :love:

8. Great pictures Tiffany! Our SEAL man is back!! :love:

9. Alex looks so hot in that orange jumpsuit he truly is a gorgeous sexy man! :heart:

10. Holy cow Alex looks sexy even in prison orange!! I can hardly wait for the new season to start looks like lots of action!!

11. Hi Tiffany, Thanks for the pictures, I also can’t wait til season 2 begins.

12. The character of Danny is ok, but this is the Alex O’Loughlin fan site and don’t you forget it. LOL. Just kidding. The work well together.

13. I :heart: the show. Can’t wait!! Love me some Danno :heart:

14. Only 18 more days for Season 2, who but Alex can look good in an orange jumpsuit.
    Previews looked awesome as usual.
    Can’t wait for Danno. 😉

15. LAS FOTOS SON INCREIBLES !!! Y ALEX ESTA TAN HERMOSO COMO SIEMPRE !!! :love: TNX 4PICK S 🙂 tIFFANY

16. These pics are awesome! I agree! Alex ROCKS that orange jumpsuit! Counting the days till Season 2! Thanks so much, Tiffany! :love: :heart:

17. Fantastic pictures Tiffany. Got to admit Alex ROCKS that orange jumpsuit, but I want the “only set” of keys to those cuffs. :angel: And I happen to be a big fan of those cargo pants and desert boots (which apparently are all the rage – wonder if he’s started something?). Sept 19th seems sooo far off. ;-( I read where Alex has been working on his core in preparation for the new season. I think we’re in for one wild ride. :heart: :love: :heart:

18. Great pics! Danny is the da bom! :heart:

19. Thanks Tiffany!! Alex looks good even in an orange jump suit. Season two sounds real good, can’t wait. Love ya Alex, you roc.

20. I can’t wait for my Danno fix :))) :heart: He makes the show! 😀

21. Alex can rock even an orange jumpsuit!

22. Thanks for pics Tiffany.The crew at 5.0 look great Can’t wait til sept 19th. :heart: alex :love:

23. Oh, thanks again Tiffany,Alex looks so hot,can’t wait for Season 2 to begin already. :heart: :love:

24. i just love the photos of alex cant wait to see season 2