14 Comments - Write a Comment

1. Hi all – just a reminder that Alex will be on Craig Ferguson show tonight – comes on after Letterman on the east coast. 🙂

2. Sandra & Cassie please click on t”Alex on Squidoo” link at the blogroll in this page and I trust u’ll be able to whatch this vid and others (I did & I was experiencing the same frustration as you… so go ahead & try).
    Jinhos,
    Flora

3. Thanks Tiffany once again – – it looks like all the actors were having fun – the chemistry is there which is always good to see. 🙂

4. ooh come on!!
    I hate this ” this video is not available in your country”” what a nonsense !!!!

5. hi tiffany i watch it one more time three rivers will be a big hit and alex looked great i can not wait to see three rivers thanks for the info
    charlene

6. Super! Thanks Tiffany.

7. Great Vid!! Very informative.

8. Agree – can’t wait for this show to air and see Alex again. He looks awesome as ever and know he will give 110% to this new venture. Daniel seems like a great addition to the cast look — handsome too.

9. As per usual can’t see it. Don’t they want (CBS) ALex’s fans outside the states to be able to watch it. I know we don’t have it coming up on our TV, so it is even more important for us to be able to watch things like these. Makes me mad.

10. I like this vid, thanks for posting Tiffany. It gives a look into the logistics of doing a photo shoot. I especially like it when Kate breaks and it makes Alex smile. Also like it when Alex speaks at the end. Cute.

11. Wow! I don’t remember seeing those new cast members (everyone but the one who plays Miranda)… But, I gotta say, they are good choices!! The Asian one is SMOKIN HOT! (fans herself) Wow, this show has GOTTA make it! I know I’ll be watching. Great Job CBS!

1. I agree Carla.. Daniel Henney IS hot. 🙂

2. Daniel Henney played Agent Zero in X-Men Origins: Wolverine this year. Maranda is played by Katherine (Kate) Moennig.

This show looks like it might last. Fingers crossed.

12. hi thanks for the info it was great and i find alex a great actor he will last
    charlene