16 Comments - Write a Comment

1. I GUESS I’LL UPDATE THIS SITE…..HAWAII FIVE O WILL MAKE OUR ALEX THE HOTTEST THING IN HOLLYWOOD……AND HE/S NOT THE TYPE TO LET ALL THAT GLAMOUR B.S. GO TO HIS HEAD. GORGEOUS, LOVABLE, KIND, CARING,INTELLIGENT…..LOVE FROM SUZANNE YOUR FOREVER FAN

2. Only “7 “!
    World went mad

3. Now that MJ is gone, Alex is definitely the sexiest star alive,

4. Alex will always be #1 to his fans!! His sexiest feature to me are his eyes. They are so beatuful…even though, he does have a very nice ass:-). Can anyone tell me what he says at the end of the clip?

1. He say’s “He’s the man ’cause the ladies love Cool J.” LL Cool J was 1st on the list — IMHO, he’s OK, but not of Alex quality.

5. for sure HOT… and well to say why not!!!…. um, of handsome, himself, a sense of humor w/ added aussie humor in there for good measure.., and that of well… let’s just say … please add to this list if you want… ok?

6. i say the same .. 7th heaven but will alway’s be nom 1 in fans harts 😀 <3 x

7. Well he made sexiest Doctor anyway. Who in heavens name are the 6 above him. Who is no1?
    Why of course Alex widows peak eyes or his ass like he says. But that is the cheeky Alex we all know and love.

8. I agree with everone that Alex is #1. I like what Connie said that at least the world is taking notice of him and that’s a very good thing. Thanks Tiffany

9. In total agreement with the other gals. I think Alex should be #1, and he’s so much sexier than the other 6 on the list. And totally the hottest doctor on tv.

10. Alex is great and even placing on these things is a win. Obviously he should be #1 but at least the world is taking notice of him and that’s a very good thing.

11. 7 as in 7th Heaven but definitely #1 – were these people smokin’ crack?????

12. He will always be #1 in my heart…however he did make #1 in another TV Guide on-line poll, for hottest TV doc!!

13. i love that photo of alex he is the sexiest man around thanks
    charlene

14. Definitely have this one wrong. He is the #1 sexiest man on the screen! And a great actor to boot. I would watch anything he performed in, regardless.

1. You said it Micheline!! No truer statement could be made!! I am in 100% agreement!!!